Sunday, September 04, 2005

Here is a collection of some of my favorites sketches drawn in different mediums. Charcoal, "Sketch & Wash" pencil, erasable colored pencil, and Micron pens. Some are incomplete because they are in fact, sketches, but here they are! Enjoy!


This is a collection of some life drawing sketches I was able to scan or photograph. Each pose is labeled with the amount of time it took to sketch, I really need to get back work on my life drawing again.

......


Above are some character action sheets for "Scarbo and Kristina", a short film I began working on about a year ago, but had to put off for a while. The intro animation has been completed but I hope to finish this whole thing up someday,.. bleh. If only I had the time....

......


This little fairy here is a pen drawing about 10" x 10", drawn as a celtic letter "Y" for typography class. It was so much fun but very time consuming with all the details. The ribbon in front of her is meant as a blank label for a word that begins with Y that would be somewhat inspirational. I haven't been able to come up with anything I like, any thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home